Enhancing Coronary Artery Disease Treatment Quality: NHIA Adds Balloon Catheters and Rotational Atherectomy Systems to the NHI Package in December 2023
MOU Signed Between NHIA and HIMSS of the US Marks New Milestones in Digital Transformation
The NHIA Adds Duodenal Stent System to the NHI Payment Package in December 2023 to Speed Up the Introduction of Palliative Therapy Materials
New Drugs Added and Restrictions Loosened in the NHI Reimbursement Scheme To Safeguard the Rights of Patients
Efficient Premium Payment Alternatives : Save the Time and Trouble
What You Need To Know
NHI was launched on March 1, 1995.
The global budget payment systems were completely implemented on July 1, 2002.
The NHI Smart Cards completely replaced the paper card on January 1, 2004.
The Second-generation National Health Insurance began on January 1, 2013.
NHI PharmaCloud was introduced in July 2013.
My Health Bank was introduced.
NHI PharmaCloud was expanded into MediCloud.
NHI Virtual Card pilot project was introduced.
More than 10 million people registered My Health Bank.
- No.140, Sec.3, Hsinyi Road, Taipei 106211, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- 5F., No. 15-1, Gongyuan Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei Cityy 100008, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- No. 525, Sec. 3, Zhongshan E. Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320216, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- No. 66, Shizheng N. 1st Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City 407666, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- No. 96, Gongyuan Rd., West Central Dist., Tainan City 700203, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- No. 259, Zhongzheng 4th Rd., Qianjin Dist., Kaohsiung City 801206, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- No. 36, Xuanyuan Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County 970206, Taiwan, R.O.C.